hey designers, is it time to level up your creative business?
Are you a designer and ready to level up and start attracting dream clients and collaborations? Brook has been working in the surface design industry for 6+ years and has gained a lot of experience along the way that she’s happy to share with you. Whether it be a portfolio critique, advice on how to take the next step in your creative career, or even just how to get started on your journey, Brook has lots of tips and tricks to help you.
Think of it as an opportunity for a lovely chat to pick Brook’s brain!
Please register your interest here. Not all registrations are guaranteed places.
$500 1 HOUR INITIAL SESSION
$400 1 HOUR FOLLOW-UP SESSION
$200 30-MINUTE FOLLOW-UP SESSION
$800 DISCOUNTED RATE FOR INITIAL SESSION + 1 HOUR FOLLOW UP
what others have to say about consulting and mentoring with brook…
‘Brook is a talented designer and someone I admire in the creative community. She values community over competition, and I’ve been fortunate enough to be mentored by Brook. She has provided invaluable advice at various points in my design career, so whether you are starting out or in the thick of it all, Brook has an abundance of experience and knowledge and will be able to help you on your design journey’.
Sheree Coleman, Whimsy Kaleidoscope
REGISTER FOR A ONE-ON-ONE CONSULT WITH BROOK
THE FINE PRINT:
- Please REGISTER only if you’re genuinely interested and are happy with the consultation pricing. A consult is much more than just a one-hour session; this pricing allows for the admin and preparation for each consult.
- Registering will add you to Brook’s designer newsletter. We will only be in touch with updates that benefit designers, like further consultation availability or possible workshops. We won’t be spamming you because no one has time for that! And of course, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Once you have registered, we’ll be in touch with availability and a link to pay for your session(s) and choose a time.
- From time to time Brook may not be able to cater to every registration, and we will notify you via email if this is the case.
- Once you have paid for your session and booked a time, you’ll receive a survey. Please complete this as soon as possible, so Brook has plenty of time to prepare for your consult. Please email the survey to Brook at least one week before the consult. Failure to do so could mean rescheduling.
- Please do not ask Brook about specific pricing. Brook is bound by confidentiality agreements and takes them very seriously. She can point you toward some useful resources that have helped her throughout her career.
- Please advise within two days of purchase if you change your mind and would like a refund. Once we have had our consultation, there are no refunds.
- Consults are held via zoom. If you’re located in Brisbane, there is the possibility to meet in person, but it does depend on Brook’s calendar for that day.
- We understand that things happen beyond our control from time to time. If you can’t meet your consult time, we require at least 48 hours notice to reschedule. If you miss your appointment without notifying us first, we’ll allow one reschedule; if you fail to meet your 2nd arranged consultation time without 48hours notice again, your fee is forfeit.
- Once the session is over, you can decide if you’d like the follow-up session, or you can purchase both together upfront for a discounted rate!
- Your consultation(s) in no way guarantees new clients and collaborations. There’s still a lot of hard work to be done, and that’s all up to you!
- By registering you agree to all of the Terms and Conditions.
- Terms & Conditions are subject to change.